Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Rite Aid

Today I got some great deals at Rite Aid, which was good because I needed to let off a little stress.  I won't keep blogging about my shopping trips but wanted to share this one:

(3) Jumbo Packs of Huggies - Regularly $11.99 each, on sale for $8.99 each = $26.97
Less:  $5/25
Less:  (3) $2.50/1 coupons from the Huggies.com website
Less:  $1/1 Rite Aid Video Values - September
Less: $7 in UP rewards (I actually gave the clerk $8.50 in UP but she only put $7 through...so I lost the other $1.50)

Total paid out of pocket:  $6.47
Plus I earned $6 in UP, so it's like getting the three packs of diapers for $0.47.

(2) Febreeze Flameless Luminary Starter Kids - Regularly $15.99 each, on clearance for $3.99 each = $7.98
Less:  (2) $4/1 coupons
Luminaries = FREE

Febreeze Noticables - Lavender - Regularly $7.99 each, on clearance for $1.99
I could have used $2 of the UP from the diapers purchase, but I'll save those for later.

Total paid out of pocket:  $1.97

No comments:

Post a Comment