Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Free is a very good price...

I have been reading some coupon blogs out there (theKrazyCouponLady, MavenofSavin, etc.) and am VERY excited (and overwhelmed) at all the AWESOME deals out there!  This is the first deal I'm getting ready for next week at Rite Aid!

Buy 3 Huggies Jumbo diapers for $8.99 each = $26.97


Coupons:
$5/$25 Video Value Coupon (September)
$1/1 Huggies Diapers Coupon from September Video Values
$4/2 Huggies Coupon from smartsource.com
$2.50/1 Huggies.com Coupon
$ Out of Pocket:  $14.47

Other Rewards:
$10 Single check rebate for purchasing $25 in Kimberly Clark Product
Get a $2 + Up Reward for purchasing 1
Will receive later:  $12

Final (Adjusted) Price:  $2.47 for 3 packs of diapers, or $0.82 each!

Hmm...and I'm already planning what I can spend that $12 in "other rewards" on.  Pairing it with more Rite Aid awesome deals (like Johnson and Johnson baby products, Crest, Listerine, etc.) and the gift just keeps on giving.  I have several other coupons so I might even be able to figure out a better deal and get the diapers for free!

My challenge here in Rural America is access to the newspaper inserts.  I recently purchased some online from couponsandthingsbydede.com just so I can try this all out.  They are supposed to ship tomorrow!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment