Thursday, October 28, 2010

Getting off the naughty list!


For the past few years, my friends and family have received a family holiday newsletter from me somewhere between the middle of December and the end of the year.  And every year I end up on the "naughty list" of people who email their holiday greetings instead of mailing them.  Which probably means that my beautiful family stays stored on the recipient's computer rather than being on display with the other holiday cards he or she has received from those on the "nice list" who actually take the time to mail their greeting cards.

Not this year! We all know that Shutterfly offers awesome photo storage and tons of photo-related gifts.  This year they are offering bloggers an opportunity to get 50 free holiday cards (http://bit.ly/sfly2010) and I am taking advantage of it!  While browsing their site for holiday cards, I came across the What a Year card above and fell in love with it!  It has room for three pictures for my three little ones, plus room to write a quick summary of things that happened in 2010.

The Christmas Letter Christmas Card is pretty cute too and I also like the Top Ten Moments Christmas Card.  So many to choose from!

So which one will I choose?  I guess you'll have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment